Here you go! I FINALLY put one of my KID APPROVED Wildtree Pressure Cooker Recipes on paper for everyone that has been asking! Enjoy this amazing 20 minute dinner!
- 1lb. lean ground beef
- 2 T Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 2 T Wildtree Garlic Galore
- 3 Cups Prepared Wildtree Vegetable Bouillon Base
- 1 14 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 12 oz bottle original or spicy V8 Juice
- 1/2 cup long grain white rice
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large potato, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, peeled then sliced into thin coins
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
Directions: takes 20 minutes from prep to table! Yields 6 servings
- Preheat the pressure cooking pot using the browning or saute setting. Add ground beef to the pressure cooking pot and cook until browned. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Add grapeseed oil to the pressure cooking pot. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Add Garlic galore and stir.
- Add the 3 Cups Prepared Vegetable Bouillon Base, tomatoes, V8 juice, rice, beans, potatoes, carrots and browned ground beef to the pot and stir to combine.
- Lock lid into place, select High pressure and 4 minutes cook time. When timer beeps, turn off pressure cooker and do a quick pressure release.
- Stir in peas and season with Wildtree Rancher Steak Rub to taste.